Tuesday, March 22, 2011

on the road again

It has been a really busy two days! For everyone who doesn't know, I lost my license for six months due to seizures, and then went through some crap with the paperwork the state makes me fill out every year. So yesterday was the first time I had been on the road in about 9 months or so. It was so liberating to finally be able to drive again! Today was my first experience on the highway. That was interesting to say the least. I don't like highway driving, having to get on and off the highway freaking stinks. I'll get used to it I suppose. I have to if I want to go away to school, especially if I go to Huntingdon and not Bama. So the next five months are gonna be practice, practice, practice as it gets ingrained into my brain.

I got yu-gi-oh cards today! And some good ones too! Stardust Dragon is amazing, once I make a deck that fits more with the times, he's going in. And I got some awesome Flamvell monsters for my Fire deck. All you duelists out there, you best look out, cuz i'm gonna be beating you with my pre-synchro monster fire deck!

I'm going to Huntingdon April 7th and 8th for an ultimate preview day. It's so intense it's almost like orientation! It lasts two days, I'm really excited, but also sooo nervous! My chance to beat my asperger's is almost upon me. I need to do this for myself, to make me a better person, but it's definitely going to be hard. In fact, it will be one of the hardest things I've ever done. But I shall emerge the victor!

I think i'll end with an awesome site. http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/ is awesome. If you've ever had an iphone and had to deal with the autocorrect feature, I encourage you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment